High Heat Resistant
High Heat Powder Coating
- High temperature powder coating is a series of silicone based functional coating providing excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance and high color retention.
- This can withstand prolonged service temperature exposure up to 300℃.
- These products are ideal for many applications such as barbecue grills,ending exhaust components,stoves,lighting fixtures,stoves,mufflers for generators, motorcycles and tractors.
- Available in dark color with both smooth and textured finishes.
- Chemistry: Various
- Gloss:60-95 gloss unit
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 200℃/10-15minutes
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 25℃(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life: 12 months
For more spec.about High Temperature Powder Coating,kindly contact us.