Coatings Technology Knowledge:the characteristics of the powder coating
The powder coating is a new type of solvent-free 100% solid powder coating. It has two categories: the thermoplastic powder coating and thermosetting powder coating. Coating made of special resin, fillers, curing agents and other additives, to a certain proportion of mixed and then by hot extrusion and crushing process of sifting and other prepared from. At room temperature, storage stability, electrostatic spray or fluidized bed dipping, and then the baking heat of melting and solidification, so that the formation of smooth and bright, permanent coating, to achieve the purpose of decoration and corrosion.
- The product is non-toxic, solvent free and non-volatile toxic substances, it is no intoxication, no fire, no “three wastes” emissions and other pollution problems, in full compliance with the requirements of the State Environmental Protection Act.
- The high utilization of raw materials, overspray powder is recyclable, the use of more than 99%.
- Was painted after treatment, one-time construction, without primer, you can get a sufficient thickness of the coating, easy to automate, high production efficiency, reduce costs.
- dense coating, adhesion, impact strength and toughness, high corner coverage, with excellent resistance to chemical corrosion and electrical insulation properties.
- powder coating, storage, transport safety and convenience.
Comments are Closed