The particularity and storage of powder coatings
The powder coating is a new type of solvent-free 100% solid powder coating. It has two categories: the thermoplastic powder coating and thermosetting powder coating. Coating made of special resin, fillers, curing agents and other additives, to a certain proportion of mixed and then by hot extrusion and crushing process of sifting and other prepared from. At room temperature, storage stability, electrostatic spray or fluidized bed dipping, and then the baking heat of melting and solidification, so that the formation of smooth and bright, permanent coating, to achieve the purpose of decoration and corrosion.
- The product is non-toxic, solvent free and non-volatile toxic substances, it is no intoxication, no fire, no “three wastes” emissions and other pollution problems, in full compliance with the requirements of the State Environmental Protection Act.
- The high utilization of raw materials, overspray powder is recyclable, the use of more than 99%.Was painted after treatment, one-time construction, without primer, you can get a sufficient thickness of the coating, easy to automate, high production efficiency, reduce costs.
- Dense coating, adhesion, impact strength and toughness, high corner coverage, with excellent resistance to chemical corrosion and electrical insulation properties.
- Convenient storage, transport safety.
Storage and access of the powder coating
- Keep away from fire sources, avoid direct sunlight, should be placed in well-ventilated, temperature at 35 ℃ the following locations.
- Do not store in places susceptible to water, organic solvents, oils and other materials contaminated.
- Powder coatings used do not arbitrarily exposed in the air, should be stamped at any time or turn it tightly to avoid debris mixed.
- Avoid long-term exposure of the skin, attached to the powder application to the skin soapy water rinse, Do not use solvents.
The safety of construction sites in coating
- Using the device to be well-grounded to eliminate static electricity.
- Avoid coating machine unprovoked discharge phenomenon
- Dusting indoor concentration of floating dust, try to control below the safe concentration, to avoid risk of explosion of dust on fire.