Sublimation Powder Coating
- Sublimation powder coating is also called Heat Transfer Powder Coating because of the process of heat transfer printing.This process is a sublimation process,which is a phisycal-chemical transition of a pattern from transfer paper or film to a substrate which is pre-coated with a special powder designed to be as the base color of this sublimation.
- Through this sublimation process countless effects and patterns such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be transferred on substrate surfaces.
- This series is available in a variety of color, gloss, finishes and shapes.
- The coating is flexible and non-sticky paper, so that the prefabricated steel could be coated with this products before post-forming.
- To learn more about this application process,please refer to Heat Transfer Process.
- Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 180℃/10-15minutes;200℃/6-10minutes;
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30℃
- Shelf life: 12months
For more spec.about this sublimation powder coating,kindly contact us.