Fusion Bonded Epoxy Powder Coating
Fusion bonded epoxy coating, also known as fusion bond epoxy powder coating and commonly referred to as FBE coating, is one of thermosetting epoxy-based powder coating that is widely used to protect steel pipe used in pipeline construction, concrete reinforcing bars (rebar) and on a wide variety of piping connections, valves etc. from corrosion.
FEIHONG brand FEB coating, we also call it Heavy duty Anti-corrosion Epoxy Powder Coating, is especially planning for the pipe 3-parts anti-corrosion. It can be made of a good anti-corrosion system with viscosity and high-gravity polyethylene . The coating performs with good cathodic disbanding, good adhesion , water-proof and superior mechanical. This system including the good specific properties epoxy coating and high-gravity polyethylene, is one of the population Anti-corrosion technique.
- With good adhesion to the substrate material.
- With fitted gelling time.
- The coating film has good high temperature resistance with a Anti-corrosion property for long time
- The working temperature scope –30 – 90℃
- The coating film with good anti- Cathodic peeling
- 3-layers can be connect each other.
- Can reduce the damage in working and shipping.
- Application ways : corona or tribo electrostatic spraying
- Coating thickness : 60—150μm
- Surface pretreatment: shot or abrasive blasting
- The density(GB/T4472-1984):1.3-1.5g/cm3 (according to the color)
- Getting time:
180℃ / 90s
205℃ / 12-50s
230℃ / 15s
- Curing ratio :≥98%
- Coverage ability: 0.6-0.8㎡/kg/mm
- Thermal property△Tg:≤5℃
180 ℃ / 5min
205℃ / 3min