Anti-bubbling Powder Coating
- Specially designed to minimise the formation of bubbles caused by gas or moisture released from a porous substrate during cure.
- Ideal for galvanized steel, cast iron and aluminum.
- Porous substrates can be coated with almost no craters, pin holes,or air bubbles.
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance as well outstanding exterior durability.
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Environmentally friendly.
- Chemistry: Epoxy/Polyester
- Gloss:60-95 gloss unit
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3
- Curing schedule(object temp.):150- 200℃/10-15minutes
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 25℃(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life: 12months
- Fences,Street furniture
- Agricultural equipment
- Steel constructions(galvaised steel,hot dip zinc platd steel)
- General Industry
For more spec.about Antigassing Powder Coating,kindly contact us .